A Modern Approach to Wound Healing
We are committed to providing the highest quality care to all of our patients at NEPA Vascular Institute. With easily accessible buildings, cutting-edge technologies & equipment, advanced treatments, and a friendly environment we are sure to provide your patients with the ease of access to advanced modalities that you are searching for.
Why Choose Us for Advanced Wound Care?
Common Conditions that Benefit from Advanced Wound Care
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Post-Surgical Wounds
- Radiation Injuries
- Bone infection
- Wounds associated with diabetes or compromised circulation, such as diabetic ulcers
- Failed or compromised skin grafts
- Radiation Wounds Or Injury To Tissue Or Bone
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers or bed sores
- Skin tears or lacerations
- Incisions that do not heal after surgery
- Traumatic wounds
- Venous statis ulcers
- Other chronic and non-healing wounds
Refer a Patient Today
Thank you so much for recommending your patient to our practice. Each patient will receive the highest quality of care, and we are happy to keep you updated throughout the entire process. Please fill out the brief form below to start the referral process.
Two Convenient Locations to Serve You! Berwick & Wilkes-Barre PA
1918 W Front St
Berwick, PA 18603
667 North River St.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705